Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Starting Weight & Goal Weight

I figure I should probably post my current stats as well as goals. I am at my highest wait, ever. I am really not all that comfortable with sharing this but I feel like I should put it out there in black & white.

Starting Weight (highest EVER)- 159.5 lbs. (Maybe my scale is broke?! But I doubt it!)
My lowest weight was 109ish lbs about 3 years ago. Last year I broke my foot (NWB for 3 months!) and REALLY let myself go.

Mind you, I am a short thing, 4 feet 10.75 inches to be exact. This weight is in no way acceptable to me. NOT GOOD!

BUT... that is why I am here. It's time for change.

My ultimate goal is to be 99 lbs. Double digits. And no, this is not a crazy goal. 99lbs is well within "healthy" limits for a short girl. My little weight loss ticker-thing (over to the left) goes as low as 100lbs, so 100 lbs it is folks.

Now to my short term goals to be achieved by 7/27/10:
  • To not huff & puff after a 15 minute walk/run thing.
  • Stick to my eating plan (+/- 1200 calories a day, or so).
  • To weight 153 lbs (ie lose 6 lbs).
So we'll see, I don't think my short term goals are too unrealistic. I've gotta give it a try, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck I think that it's a great plan!

    I highly suggest that you get your food calories on a strict plan at first, because when I first started having a loose food plan causes slow results and success, and I find having quick results keeps your motivation strong.

    Write down everything you eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're off to a great start and you've got a great plan. I'm following. I look forward to reading about your progress.
    I also have a weight loss blog. Mine is http://dutch84.blogspot.com Check it out!

    ReplyDelete