Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Did It!

So I did it! I went for my walk/run thing today. I just got back actually.

My intent was to go this morning but I had such a horrible time getting to sleep. So I did it this afternoon, instead of backing out.

I'm glad I went.

I was able to realize how out of shape I am. I didn't last long, I'll tell ya that right now.

I think it was my approach though. I started out working up to a brisk walk and then to a jog/run (wayyyy to quickly, like within a minute or two....bad idea). I was gone a whole 15 minutes...pathetic I know.

But hey it's a start.

I just couldn't breathe anymore. It was annoying because my body was still going strong, but my lungs couldn't hang.

Oh well. Next time.

Tomorrow when I go I am going to walk for most of the time and run the last bit so my lungs don't hate me so much.

But again, I'm glad I went. 15 minutes is better than 0 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment