Friday, July 23, 2010

Down Another Pound & a Half

As of this morning I am down another pound and a half. I know it's not much as my last post was 13 days ago...but I'll take it! The past 4 days I have really cracked down on what I am putting into my body. I have also dragged my elliptical out to my living room and I have faithfully put it to good use for 30 minutes everyday for the past 4 days. I find the elliptical to be easily addictive and so far this has been a good thing! My plans for tomorrow are full of events about or surrounded by food so hopefully all goes well. I feel like I'm beginning to gain control again.

How has your week been? Looking forward to anything this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good for you! I'm so happy for you for keeping focused. I need to do that again.

    ReplyDelete